Yes, our goal is to help every user to solve any Highslide related problem. To do that we need to see your page in a live working environment. If you can, set up a minimal test page showing your problem and as few other things as possible. If your page is offline, you can save a static version of it in Firefox and upload it to a live server:
- Open your page in Firefox
- Click File => Save Page As... and choose "Complete webpage".
- Choose a file name, for example HighslideProject.htm and a location.
- Try running HighslideProject.htm in Firefox. If the Highslide popup is not opening, set hs.outlineType = null. Alternatively, to see your popup with the right outlines, use hs.graphicsDir = 'http://highslide.com/highslide/graphics/' .
- Upload HighslideProject.htm and the folder Files_for_HighslideProject.
If you don't have access to a web server, you can zip up the files and send them to support at highslide.