Digiconomist

Data not refreshing

Hi there,

Last week I decided to add a new line (the minimum line) to below graph. Ever since the graph hasn't been able to update automatically (new data is added to the source spreadsheet on a daily basis). Whenever I login and press "load spreadsheet" it does get the correct data again. I'm using a Google sheet to feed the chart, and I haven't changed the source (merely added an additional column). What happened here?

https://cloud.highcharts.com/show/ywoqita
rafalS

Re: Data not refreshing

Hi, Digiconomist!

Basic question - how often do you refresh your data?

Anyway, it's hard to tell what's wrong without access to your chart. Could you provide me with your data and all the other things needed for reproducing your environment?

Best regards!
Rafal Sebestjanski,
Highcharts Team Lead
Digiconomist

The data is loading from google sheet 1bLjXWHG4IXO8_CyMKRl1tSN8hTn3AFOlxfBISyQ6zM0 with a refresh time of 60 seconds. New data is added daily at about 5AM UTC time. Not using much custom code on the graph. I've still got a duplicate graph with one column feeding in, and that one stil refreshes properly like normal.
rafalS

Thanks for your data. Your csv file looks fine, but it is still not enough to reproduce your environment... Could you check if any errors occur in your console? And also could you simplified your sheet to show only a few points and experiment with commas, different values, different numbers of series and different words to specify, when exactly your issue occurs?

Kind regards
Rafal Sebestjanski,
Highcharts Team Lead

Return to “Highcharts Cloud”