BAWGroup

Y-Axis Labels Intermittent

I'm using the "Inject Code" to have a chart placed on my WordPress site. Most of the time my Y-Axis labels will show correctly but at other times they do not load and appear as so:

It can take multiple page reloads for them to appear again.The "Chart Context Menu" is also missing when the Y-Axis labels do not show. All other parts of the chart function normally.
wojtek

Re: Y-Axis Labels Intermittent

Hi BAWGroup,

From my point of view, yaxis labels look correct. Why do you think they are not correct? Could you share with me your chart url form Highcharts Cloud?

Kind regards.
Wojciech Chmiel
Highcharts Developer
wojtek

BAWGroup,

Labels look properly. Have you set chart width in general options to "auto"? I can see that your chart is just truncated and probably you've set a width to a fixed value (1469px)?

Kind regards.
Wojciech Chmiel
Highcharts Developer
BAWGroup

I have chart Width and Height Manually set. On my site the entire charts loads fine without being truncated like in the share link. The only issue is the labels at times not showing properly.

I tried using auto and at times it will still show numbers instead of the names.
wojtek

BAWGroup,

We tested your chart on windows and mac os systems in a couple of browsers (chrome, firefox etc) and labels are rendered correctly. We can not reproduce this strange behaviour you are describing.

Kind regards.
Wojciech Chmiel
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Cloud”