buttonwillowsix

Embedding issues

I have updated this chart, yet the changes don't appear in my embed. Even when I re-embed, the changes do not appear:

https://cloud.highcharts.com/show/rJsPyMzPG

I had this issue with other charts and got around it by duplicating the chart and re-embedding it, but I am having trouble even getting to the "duplicate" option for charts in my top row of charts!
daniel_s

Re: Embedding issues

hi buttonwillowsix,

Of course it is possible. I made sure whether is there any buggy behaviour, but it isn't. Everything is working well, so could you tell me, how are you making your chart update step by step?

Best regards!
Daniel Studencki,
Highcharts Developer
buttonwillowsix

I have tried a few options:

I saved and published the chart (that used to updated it automatically, but doesn't now.)
I saved, published, and then replaced the old embed code with the new (that doesn't work either.)
daniel_s

hi buttonwillowsix,

You need to only publish it by clicking "Last published ...." located in the top right corner. You shouldn't click Save again because it makes the chart is saved as another one, so its reference link is changed as result. Please let me know if you will try that one.

Best regards!
Daniel Studencki,
Highcharts Developer
buttonwillowsix

I think that worked! Thanks!

By the way, I wouldn't think that "Save" would do that. I would think that would be "Save As..."?
daniel_s

hi buttonwillowsix,
buttonwillowsix wrote:I think that worked! Thanks!

By the way, I wouldn't think that "Save" would do that. I would think that would be "Save As..."?
... or just Fork ;) We will think about it, thank you!

Best regards!
Daniel Studencki,
Highcharts Developer
Jeffrey Phillips

buttonwillowsix wrote:I think that worked! Thanks!

I agree!

Return to “Highcharts Cloud”