johnduckworth

Can you enter the "Heading" in Editor

Hi there,

I have spent two days learning this and beginning to get the hang of it. Thank you!

It produces brilliant results but i am unable to find out how to alter the headings to my slides.

Using editor I can import slides, and still in editor I can add a caption.....its easy to do as you just have to click on the text to alter it.

After I publish I see at the top of the slide "Heading from the thunbnails title attribute"

My question is....can I change this for all slides in Editor?

I have found that I can edit the code in HTML, but with 40 slides its very complicated to sort through the pages of text to do each one individually!

My second question is can I save my setting for the editor? I have a prefect setup and have tried to use the "Get Link" tag. It copies the tag as "editor.htm", but when I try to open this it opens but with an error on the page and will not open the editor. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

John
torstein.honsi
Site Admin

Re: Can you enter the "Heading" in Editor

Hi John,

1) The editor lets you add one text to each image. You can opt to place this caption text above the image where the heading normally sits. But you can currently not add both a caption and a header text in the Editor.

2) When you publish a configuration from the Editor, the URL to your config is included in a file in the download. You can use this URL to go directly back to your prefered setup. Or, you can right click the URL in "Get URL", copy it and save it. Simply clicking it doesn't get you anywhere else that setting those options and redirect to /editor/ again.
Torstein Hønsi
CTO, Founder
Highsoft
johnduckworth

Re: Can you enter the "Heading" in Editor

Thanks....I understand!
John

Return to “Highslide Editor”