DM956605

Captions with the Thumbnails

Hi,

After much searching I found Highslide JS as an alternative to the lightbox 2 software I'm currently using.

So far I've downloaded the necessary software and have created a test album using the Editor. All ok so far.

The next step was to create a caption under the expanded photo indicating common name, species, location and date. That seems to be working too.

Now I wand to add the same caption information (about 5 lines) to the Thumbnails. This doesn't seem to work. I found a example but when I enter the necessary code before/after the <a> command I seem to get the caption after the mini thumbs.

Any suggestions? by the way the editor created an unordered list for the album, but in the example I found used div's.

Regards
RoadRash

Re: Captions with the Thumbnails

Hi,

The unordered list is used to create the box around the thumbnails, but the unordered list/box isnÔÇÖt necessary for Highlside to work.
Highslide has no function for adding text below the thumbnails, so you have to do it with your own coding.
HereÔÇÖs an example of one method you can use to create text under the thumbnails: http://jsfiddle.net/qwXqv/
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no

Return to “Highslide Editor”