play4it

Custom borders

Hello to everyone. I'm new here, new in WP and using this amazing plugin.
First, please excuse my english, wich I try to improve it and it's not so good, so fare.
I have a question, probably simple for you, but it gave me some headach.

I'm using the highslide plugin for a non-commercial website. The website theme it's rustic, so I try to keep this image to all of the texts, categories style, etc.
The problem is the borders of the plugin.
See picture below for more specific details:

Now, is there a posibility to use the images of the theme, the one that defines the content borders of the body, for highslide JS plugin? And if the answer is YES, the big question is HOW? Please remember I'm kind of newbie in php, WP, style.css editor and stuff.
10x for the support.
RoadRash

Re: Custom borders

Hi,

You can create custom outlines (borders) in the Highslide Editor, but not as custom as that (using an image as background for the outline).
BUT you can create your own outlines in Photoshop (or similar). Use rounded-white.png (found in highslide/graphics/outlines) as template for your custom outline and save the custom outline file as something.png in highslide/graphics/outlines.
Then you can set your new outline in the highslide settings/config:

Code: Select all

hs.outlineType = 'something';
(Use the outline file name without .png)

See example with custom outline: http://www.roadrash.no/hs-support/notebook-outline.html
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no
play4it

Super cool. Your are amazing....10q very much. I'll read this forum for now on....I have much to learn from you.

10q again.
RoadRash

You're welcome. :)
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no

Return to “Highslide Editor”