johnsimpson

Model dimming

:-) Here I am again, the newbie.

OK, I'm trying to get the dimming/model setup. Here's my relevant head code. But it just doesn't work in any browser. What have I missed off this time????

The only difference I can see is that in highslide.css under .highslide-dimming there is a position: absolute; and in the css generated by the Editor, that is missing. But I tried taking that out and it didn't make any difference.

Regards

<script type="text/javascript" src="../../_highslide/highslide-with-html.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../_highslide/highslide.css" />
<!--[if lt IE 7]>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="highslide/highslide-ie6.css" />
<![endif]-->
<style type="text/css">
.highslide-dimming {
background: #E2E0E0;
}
</style>
<script type="text/javascript">
hs.graphicsDir = '../../_highslide/graphics/';
hs.outlineType = 'custom';
hs.wrapperClassName = 'draggable-header';
hs.dimmingOpacity = 0.7;
</script>
RoadRash

Re: Model dimming

Hi,

You need to use highslide-full.js instead of highslide-with-html.js for the dimming to work.
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no
johnsimpson

Ahhh, yes that works OK now. I'm assuming that if I had used the Editor correctly then it would have normally included the highslide-full.js file? Would it be useful to have a mention of this requirement in the API Reference?
Regards
JohnS
RoadRash

johnsimpson wrote:I'm assuming that if I had used the Editor correctly then it would have normally included the highslide-full.js file?
ThatÔÇÖs correct.
johnsimpson wrote:Would it be useful to have a mention of this requirement in the API Reference?
Each reference page has a Details frame. This one is from hs.dimmingOpacity reference page:
2010-02-02_1311.png
2010-02-02_1311.png (15.37 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
The first line tells what feature this function requires. As you can see, dimmingOpacity requires Transitions.

Then you can check the included feature of the Highslide javascript file you are using by looking at the header of the js file.
This header is from highslide-full.js. As you can see, this file has Transitions included.
2010-02-02_1246.png
2010-02-02_1246.png (11.97 KiB) Viewed 4046 times
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no

Return to “Highslide Editor”