marina

always one image missing

Hi,

I notice that there is always an image missing in the editor's gallery window.

After using the image manager to upload a series of photos, you can see that ALL the photos are being uploaded. Then the gallery is displayed (image manager window is closed now) but one photo is missing. If you then download the zipfile, ALL the photos are in the zip, but in the html code, the code for that one photo is missing, so you have to check which one is missing and then add the code by hand.

I have tried it several times now: all photos show in the image manager window but there is always one photo missing in the gallery - the missing photo is included in the zip but the code for it is not in the html.

I am using the latest version of firefox. Haven't used the editor with internet explorer because I somehow don't get it to work with it ... must be something with my settings - not that familiair with explorer because i always use firefox ..

Thought I would let you know this. For the rest, congrats for this wonderful piece of scripting.

Marina
RoadRash

Re: always one image missing

This bug was discovered yesterday, and will be fixed as soon as possible. All browsers has this bug.
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no
marina

RoadRash,

Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to the new release.

Marina
torstein.honsi
Site Admin

It's fixed now. Thanks for notifying.
Torstein Hønsi
CTO, Founder
Highsoft

Return to “Highslide Editor”