I have just register one license for my web site deetronic.rs to show you my support. Thank you very much. I am trying to show my work using the easiest possible way but it has to work on PCs, MACs and also Android and iOS. Thats why I choose to register HighSlide.
Sorry for some dumb question I will probably ask but as I have no programming knowledge [I am just multimedia designer, working all [music, sfx, gfx design, apps, games, web site design, layout & prepress & animations] except programming so I would need some small assistance.
In short: I've created very simple html page here:
and I work like this:
- draw a page in Photoshop
- slice it and export as tables [not css but all .html with tables] - old fashion way, I know, but I don`t know better
- open index.html with DreamWeaver and center the page.
- add background and make it repeat by x and not moving anywhere
- then open index.html page with - Microsoft Front Page [it has easier [to me] tools to make quick links and fix text layout to mach what I imagined]
- and at the end I open the same page with Dreamweaver and add behaviours - mouse-overs.
And thats all. Maximum of my programming experience you can see by visiting my old web site [still working today] - http://www.djnick.rs - but as it has flash navigation which is not visible on iOS So I could use Swiffy [Google's flash converter] to convert it to html5 - it works nearly great BUT I have no idea how to replace old flash navigation with html5 file.
Question about HighSlide:
At this page [it is still very alpha]:
http://www.deetronic.rs/ [please click on gfx design link [the only working] or use this link directly]
you can see what I imagined gallery will looks like BUT needs some tweaking to be 100% what I imagined.
*** I am using your online editor : http://www.highslide.com/editor/
1) How to remove space between thumbnails? [is it padding command?] Currently there are 4 pixels space between each thumbnail. I want it to set to 0px.
2) How to enable or disable 2 pixel line that is gray color [#d0d0d0] from each thumbnail?
3) Is it easy to generate thumbnails from Flash [.swf] files and create something like on my old page [I've created all by hand]: http://www.djnick.rs/banners.html
4) Is it easy to generate video previews [like images] but instead them - to open in window - Youtube video? Like I did by hand on my web site: http://www.djnick.rs/tv.html
5) Now I wanted to re-edit some of my work [as it writes on your site - that images are deleted after 30 days], so this would be my link for re-editing HighSlide code online:
Unfortinatelly when I copy/paste this link - it starts all over
How to re-edit this work? I would like to re-arrange thumbnails.
Thats all. I hope I didn`t ask too much.