shepme

"Outlines" File folder

I am hoping that someone could help me out with this issue.
I have uploaded all of the files required to get my slide show up and running on my server. My problem is that my web hosting company only allows directories 3 deep.
I want to move all of the items in the "Outlines" folder into the graphics folder however when I do this the slide show does not work?
I have searched through every CSS and JS and can not find were that particuler file folder is mentioned. I am assuming that I am looking for something like "highslide/graphics/outlines/drop-shadow.png" or similar but I can not locate it anywere. I just want to move the items in the outline folder into the graphics folder therby eliminating one directory. If I could locate where that folder is mentions, I can change it to "highslide/graphics/drop-shadow.png". Does anyone know what CSS or JS it is referenced?
I hope that I am making sence.
Thank you in advance for your help
Shepard
RoadRash

Re: "Outlines" File folder

Hi Shepard,

IÔÇÖm sorry for the late reply; IÔÇÖve been sick.

Add this line below the hs.graphicsDir line in your highslide.config.js file (if you created your gallery in the Highslide Editor), or in the script block in the head section of the page (if you used our sample pages as base for your gallery):

Code: Select all

hs.outlinesDir = '/';
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no

Return to “Highslide Editor”