St Teresa's

What am I doing wrong

Hi Torstein / Forum members.

I have set up a test gallery with 4 images. The result I get is thumbnails of all four images being displayed. To open the slideshow I have to click on one of the images.
What I want to happen is this : I dont want all four thumbnails top be displayed only one, and the slideshow to open (full size) immediately, then have to ability to scroll through all four images at will or alternatively for the Scroll through the slideshow automatically. :?

Please view on
http://www.st-teresas.essex.sch.uk/xtra ... graphy.htm

What am I doing wrong? I would be grateful for any feedback

I would also like to be able to insert a slideshow on a page that opens immediately and repeatedly plays through the images without any controls.

RoadRash

Re: What am I doing wrong

Hi,

You can do the changes in the Highslide Editor. You can open the Editor with your custom settings from the url in the editor-config.txt file inside the highslide folder youÔÇÖve download from the Editor earlier.

One visible thumbnail
Go to the Gallery tab => Behaviour => Advanced button => Choose ÔÇ£First thumb onlyÔÇØ from the drop-down list for Visible thumbnails

Scroll through the slideshow automatically
You can set this in the same window as above: Choose ÔÇ£All thumbnailsÔÇØ for Autoplay slideshow

Your gallery will probably look better with all the large images centered in the page. Go to the Behavior tab => Popup size and alignment => Choose ÔÇ£CenterÔÇØ in the drop-down list for Alignment

You need to download a new zip archive for your gallery after youÔÇÖve done the changes.
St Teresa's wrote:I would also like to be able to insert a slideshow on a page that opens immediately and repeatedly plays through the images without any controls.
See this live demo: http://www.roadrash.no/hs-support/galle ... oplay.html
This type of gallery can not be created in the Edtior.
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no
St Teresa's

Re: What am I doing wrong

Thanks for the help Roadrash. I have only just read your message and will let you know how I get on.
Once again, Thanks :D

Return to “Highslide Editor”