schiavonphotography

PLEASE HELP

I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out and am at a loss... =/ I purchased the license to upload to a person website. I am using the on-line editor. I selected everything I want, from which viewer to use, sizes of thumbnails and pictures and everything else. I than clicked the publish button. I uploaded the files via FTP, tested the connection, and than published. The files were successfully loaded onto my website FTP. (I am using just host.com) I than used a basic html head and body to past the files i copied from step 2 and 3 on the publish page. Once finished and saved, they do not work on my website. I get a click-able picture of one of my images loaded onto the edit page, some html text, and thats it. Please let me know what i am doing wrong, and how i can fix it.

Here is a screen shot of what is going on.
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... Y/lost.jpg

Edited by RoadRash: Changed uppercase to lowercase letters. Please do not ÔÇ£shoutÔÇØ (use uppercase letters).
schiavonphotography

Re: PLEASE HELP

Can an administrator or someone please help me out with this...

Edited by RoadRash: Changed uppercase to lowercase letters. Please do not ÔÇ£shoutÔÇØ (use uppercase letters).
RoadRash

Re: PLEASE HELP

Hi,

Are you sure you added the code from step two in the head section of your page? Code added to the head section will normally not be visible in the page.
We need to see your live page to be able to help you.
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no

Return to “Highslide Editor”