samarnfor

Cloud - publishing a chart

Hi there,

A quick question please? I'm struggling to publish charts on the new cloud platform. I create a new chart and manually enter some data (i.e. not Google sheet data) and maybe just enter a new chart title (to ensure I've made some editing changes). However, when I get to the publish section and click the green "Publish" button it seems to hang. It changes to "Working..." but nothing further happens. My expectation would be to see IFrame and Inject code presented in the boxes above. Is this correct? Perhaps there is some mandatory field or change I need to make before the "Publish" button works? I'd be grateful for you comments/thoughts/obsevrations? (I can replicate the issue in different browsers).

Thanks again. regards Sam
samarnfor

Re: Cloud - publishing a chart

Hi there,

Ok I've resolved this. I need to - of course - make the chart public BEFORE trying to publish. Doh. User error. At least I'm self-diagnosing my own stupidity. Thanks again. Really enjoying the new interface/platform. regards Sam
KacperMadej

Re: Cloud - publishing a chart

Thank you for sharing your solution - this might be helpful for other users.

It's possible to make chart public, publish it, make it private, change chart and save it - chart should still published in last public version.

Best Regards
Kacper Madej
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Cloud”