kulbakin

'Highcharts' link on cloud hosted charts

When chart is hosted with cloud.highchats.com there is a link 'Highcharts' appearing in bottom right corner. I tried to disable it with 'credits' settings as google suggested, but credits setting seems have no effect (i tried to change text, set 'enable' to false etc.) link appears anyway, e.g. see http://cloud.highcharts.com/embed/ixaqub

Is it possible to remove 'Highcharts' link?
Wengraf

Re: 'Highcharts' link on cloud hosted charts

I'm having a similar problem - in the preview of the chart, it displays as I'd like it to, but not in the final output. Can anyone help?
kulbakin

It seems developers came through, the problem no longer presents itself, i.e. link does not appear if disabled with settings, respect!
Gert Vaartjes

Hi all,

Sorry for the late response. During the beta-period the credits were hard-coded. No matter what, the credits would appear in the final output.

Now the beta period ended and we offer subscription based plans. With this you can still make charts for free, but limited to the basic settings and you have branded Highcharts credits. In order to edit/disable the credits you have to upgrade to the Standard plan.

Best regards,

Gert Vaartjes
Highsoft
CTO
Highsoft

Return to “Highcharts Cloud”