mott2005

strange white line in IE only

I have a strange white line on the right side of my highslide box that I cant remove. I┬┤ve tried several CSS changes (border, background, padding, ...) and I also tried to find out more about it using firebug in FF.

http://www.multimobil.at/index.php, click "test" to open highslide.

Does anyone has an idea where this line come from and how I can remove it?

Thanks a lot for your help!!
EarlyOut

Re: strange white line in IE only

I can't find a "test" link on that page, and there is no actual "onclick" that calls Highslide in the code.

Beyond that, you're loading the Highslide JS script multiple times, which will cause problems. The highslide-with-html.js script is just a subset of highslide-full.js. Don't load both.
mott2005

hi earylout, thank you very much for your reply.

"test" is below "SHARE", left top at the main content frame.

I┬┤ve just deactivated the JA highslide Plugin for joomla what causes the "highslide-with-html"-code. But also with only one JS script and a href link with "onclick" there is still this sh&%+# white border. :cry:
RoadRash

The white line is the background color for .highslide-wrapper. Find this near the bottom of your highslide.css file and change the background to black or none:

Code: Select all

.highslide-wrapper, .highslide-outline {
	background: #FFFFFF;
}
Your page gives some javascript errors in IE because of remaining files from the plugin you used earlier. You need to remove all the old files from the head tags.
You also need to put the Highslide settings (the part starting with hs.graphicsDir) below the included highslide-full.js.
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no
mott2005

It┬┤s solved!!!

The disturbing code was:

Code: Select all

.highslide-html {
	background-color: white;
}
It exists two times in my highslide.css. I removed both of them, now it looks like it should look like!

Topic can be closed!

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”