SoraKeyheart

Expand Highslide caption

Greetings,

I am trying to expand the caption area of highslide, I am using the captionId function for my gallery.
I accessed the highslide.js trying to change it, I tried a lot of css and HTML, but everything failed and I really need a help.

My code is like this:

Code: Select all

<li>
            <div class="highslide-gallery">
              <a id="thumb1" href="imgs/inameiya/inameiya1.png" class="highslide" onclick="return hs.expand(this, { captionId: 'inma-caption', captionOverlay: { position: 'leftpanel'}, slideshowGroup: 1 } )">
                <div class="module lr">
                  <h2>INMAEIYA SALES CENTER</h2>
                  <p class="address">Al-Naseem District</p>
                </div>
              </a>
              <div class="hidden-container">
                <a href="imgs/inameiya/inameiya2.png" class="highslide" 
                  onclick="return hs.expand(this, { captionId: 'inma-caption', thumbnailId: 'thumb1', captionId: 'inma-caption', captionOverlay: { position: 'leftpanel'}, slideshowGroup: 1 })"></a>
              </div>

<div class=highslide-caption id="inma-caption">
                1-A temporary headquarter, on an area ranging from 400 square meters to 500 square meters, for Babtain Development Company.
                <br><br>
                2- The design provides the needed office space with a strong marketing presence to highlight the facilities and services provided by the management. The main goal is to create an architecturally appealing lobby with full flexibility, ease and speed of implementation without sacrificing the architectural level representing the essence of Babtain.
              </div>
            </div>
          </li>
See this left panel caption area?
http://imgur.com/a/gHBU0

I am trying to expand it, to remove that overflow bar, and I don't want to decrease my font neither shift it.

Thank you
MisterNeutron

Re: Expand Highslide caption

Not easy to find! You want this, either in your highslide-config.js file, or in <script> tags on the page (after loading the main HS script, of course):

hs.captionOverlay.width='250px';
You can also do it in-line:

captionOverlay: { position: 'leftpanel', width: '250px'}
SoraKeyheart

Re: Expand Highslide caption

Thank you very much, it worked!

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”