w202mg

[Solved] Popup with images is not opening

Dear all,
I't trying to set up the script. Everithing seeems to be OK, CSS and scripts are loaded. But if I click to the image nothing happens.

Here is the address of the construction:
http://www.steinberg-ug.de/news

Woudl be great if somebody could advise what I makr wroong. The code I created online with the editor.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Last edited by w202mg on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MisterNeutron

Re: Popup with images is not opening

The fundamental problem is in your highslide.config.js file.

Code: Select all

Replace: hs.outlineType = 'custom';

with: hs.outlineType = ''; (an empty string in single quotes)
That's a known problem with using the editor - it hasn't been fixed, but it's been there for years!

The page also can't find the zoomin.cur and zoomout.cur files, which seems to have something to do with the redirection from steinberg-ug.de/news to steinberg-ug.de/en

One bit of advice - don't waste time with the various subsets of the Highslide JS script - you'll just run into problems when you try to use a feature that isn't supported in that particular version. Just use highslide-full.js or highslide-full.min.js at all times. The script is fairly small, so there's really no penalty for doing that.
w202mg

Re: Popup with images is not opening

Thanks! This works! Perhaps the solution is already listed in this forum. I tried to search but the search engine here is not teh best.

Thanks a lot again!
MisterNeutron

Re: [Solved] Popup with images is not opening

Glad that fixed it! It's one of those things that it's hard to diagnose, but I've seen it before, so it immediately rang a bell.

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”