astroXP

How To Implement the dimming fuction into another template

I started creating a list for personnel and when clicking on each person's card, it pops up the window. This was based on the /examples/html.html document. This, however, doesn't have a reference for the dimmingOpacity property. I thought then I could just copy and paste from the references found in /examples/mini-gallery.html which calls the highslide-with-galley.js file.

So I pasted all functions from highslide-with-gallery.js into the hightlish-with-html.js but it is not working. At first I was simply importing the JavaScript file (with-gallery.js) into my HTML doc but that didn't work. So now I'm frustrated 'cause I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
MisterNeutron

Re: How To Implement the dimming fuction into another templa

Just use highslide-full.js or highslide-full.min.js. That script has all the functions you''ll need. The others are all various subsets of the full script, and it's just not worth messing around with them. The full script is quite compact and loads quickly, so there's really no advantage to using the partial scripts.
astroXP

Re: How To Implement the dimming fuction into another templa

MisterNeutron wrote:Just use highslide-full.js or highslide-full.min.js. That script has all the functions you''ll need. The others are all various subsets of the full script, and it's just not worth messing around with them. The full script is quite compact and loads quickly, so there's really no advantage to using the partial scripts.
Thank you so much! That worked perfectly :D

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”