voodoobg

setTimeout to refresh page after html iframe close

Hi, I have iframe with html content (jquery image map) and i need when the user clicks on an region on the map, the iframe closes and after 1 or 2 seconds the page refreshes. I've added parent.window.hs.close(); on every region in the map and it's working perfectly, i've tried with window.parent.location.reload(true); with setTimeout, with no luck. I'll be glad if somebody can help. Thanks.
RoadRash

Re: setTimeout to refresh page after html iframe close

Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no
voodoobg

Re: setTimeout to refresh page after html iframe close

Hi,

Thanks for the help, but i cannot seem to get i working with me. I'm using as iframe a map and the code that i'm using is this:

<area shape="poly" group="zona-b5" alt="" coords="195,182,206,175,207,166,190,163" href="http://link.com/city.php?ename=zona%20b ... w.hs.close(); window.parent.location.reload(true);">

This is working properly, but i need a little delay with reloading the parent page. I've tried with your code, but the trigger is not working and i'm trying everything for the past couple of hours and nothing seems working.
If you have other ideas i'll be glad to see them, otherwise i'll move to other solutions.

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”