AlpVir

Page with gallery and other iframe

I have a very complex page with a gallery of images (<div class='highslide-gallery'>) and some links to other pages when I open the windows (iframe) of the type

Code: Select all

<a href='HSAiutoMenuGita.asp?IDGita=1234' onclick="return hs.htmlExpand(this,{objectType:'iframe',preserveContent:false,width:655,height:560})"> LINK NUMBER ONE </ A> 
If you look at this page
http://www.lalpinistavirtuale.it/SkiAlp ... 65&IDeff=0
and move with the arrow right from the first image to the second and then continue to the fourth you will see that the gallery does not stop but continues in another window (iframe) that has nothing to do with the gallery.
All these other windows have in the top left a series of icons that are not useful, indeed disturb.
So there are two problems that I can not solve :
1) how to remove icons from other windows (such as the link "AIUTO" to the far right)
2) as a "lock" image gallery to only 4 photos.

Thanks for your attention
Last edited by AlpVir on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlpVir

Re: Page with gallery and other iframe

I tried the solution which plans to add

if (hs.addSlideshow) hs.addSlideshow({
		slideshowGroup: 'group1',
		interval: 3000,
		repeat: false,
		useControls: true,
and

<a href='ImmaginiPers/ABCD.jpg' class='highslide' onclick='return hs.expand(this, { slideshowGroup: 'group1' })'>
but does not work.
AlpVir

Solved!
code wrong

<a href='ImmaginiPers/ABCD.jpg' class='highslide' onclick='return hs.expand(this, { slideshowGroup: 'group1' })'>
right code

<a href='ImmaginiPers/ABCD.jpg' class='highslide' onclick="return hs.expand(this, { slideshowGroup: 'group1' })">
MisterNeutron

Or, to be more consistent in your use of single and double quotes:

<a href='ImmaginiPers/ABCD.jpg' class='highslide' onclick='return hs.expand(this, { slideshowGroup: "group1" })'>

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”