sai prajeeth

changing highslide width with respective to the content

im using caption to the rightpanel with width of 300px and heading to leftpanel with width of 200px...so whenever it is popping up if the image width is less than hs width then im getting space like this
Untitled111.jpg
Untitled111.jpg (214.75 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
so how can i change highslide width change with respective to the content of the image i.e. eliminating the gaps inbetweeen the caption and image...haeding and image
MisterNeutron

Re: changing highslide width with respective to the content

We would need to see your page, live. It sounds like you are trying to use an "in-page gallery." The standard setup does not do that - the expander adapts to the size of the image. See this demo, with two images with different aspect ratios, one portrait and the other landscape:

(demo page removed)
Last edited by MisterNeutron on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sai prajeeth

i just want to reduce the gap between them dats it
MisterNeutron

Well, what I'm telling you is that there shouldn't be a gap there in the first place. Do you see that kind of gap in my demo album? If you are seeing a gap on your own page, it's because of something in your configuration, and without being able to see it, I can't guess what the problem is. Sorry, but I'm not psychic. ;)
sai prajeeth

okay what should i do now
MisterNeutron

You have two choices:

1. Put up a small demonstration gallery that illustrates the problem, and give us the URL. I can't guarantee that I will know how to fix it, but it's a start. Or....

2. Figure it out yourself.

This is not complicated.
sai prajeeth

firstly i thank for ur patience misterneutron
the thing is dat if the image size becomes equal or greater than the hs.width im not getting the gaps ...im getting them only when image size is less than the hs.width thats it and also when i hover on the heading area im getting move cursor i dnt want the move cursor
MisterNeutron

Given that this is an image expander, hs.width would not apply at all - that applies only to an htmlExpand(). So, I really don't know what you're talking about.

Best of luck.

(Once more, for clarity: without seeing your page "live," it's not possible to figure out what's happening. What you're doing is like emailing a picture of your car to your auto mechanic and saying, "My car won't start. How can I fix it?")
sai prajeeth

if u dont mind how can i show my page in live...should i upload it in drive

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”