rave

Gap Between Highslide In-Page Gallery and Iframe

My In-Page gallery opens correctly on some computers, with the gallery directly above an iframe.

But on other computers or browsers, there will be a wide gap (about 1inch) between the gallery and the iframe below it.

May I know if this is a known problem and is there a solution for it? The link is at: http://www.singaporegallery.com/

Many thanks in advance.
seba

Re: Gap Between Highslide In-Page Gallery and Iframe

Could you be more specific and introudce us which browser do you use and how we can reproduce this issue?
Sebastian Bochan
Highcharts Developer
MisterNeutron

The page looks the same to me in IE11, Chrome33, and Firefox27. No wide gap.

(And if there is a problem with the page layout, it's not going to be a Highslide JS issue - it's going to be a more basic HTML/CSS problem.)
rave

MisterNeutron wrote:The page looks the same to me in IE11, Chrome33, and Firefox27. No wide gap.

(And if there is a problem with the page layout, it's not going to be a Highslide JS issue - it's going to be a more basic HTML/CSS problem.)
Thank you all for your replies/feedback. Specifically, I had this problem on Android 2.2 and also older versions of IE. But later versions seem to not have this problem. Anyway, thanks for the helpful replies. Much appreciated.

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”