BartNKCMO

USING HIGHSLIDE WITH WORDPRESS

Hi All have a site that i have recently switched to Wordpress. I created a slideshow for the old site using Highslide Editor. I would now like to carry that slide show over to the new wordpress version of the site and insert that slide show with all of its thumbnails into a page titled Tour. A simple cut and paste of the old code does not seem to do the trick.

But for some reason one of the sidebar widgets will let me paste the code there and the thumbnails show up fine on the main page but it looks ugly as hairless dog. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get this done? CALLING THE GURU HILDE !!!!!! HILDE PLEASE COME TO THE RESCUE
BartNKCMO

Re: USING HIGHSLIDE WITH WORDPRESS

Yeah I took a look and decided that I am going to scrap the whole idea of using wordpress and go back to the old site instead. At least there Highslide worked properly and I dont have to load in a bunch of plugins to get one simple thing as cutting and pasting code into a page only to find out the plugin does not do quite what you want until you shell out cash for their pro version or the author has not issued an update.

thanks for the help anyway

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”