runner2009

preserveContent Problem in different browsers with iframe

Here is an interesting problem and perhaps I am missing something. The side is www.obrhi.com/dev/index.asp I have two iframe wrappers one that goes out to another site for a form and ends on a thank you page back in the obrhi.com domain. preserveContent is set to false and here is what happens

1. In IE 6.0 works great pop the iframe and content is not preserved
2. In Mac Safari pop the iframe and it goes straight to the thank you page
3. In FF3 on Mac pop the iframe and the content is preserved.

There is some other scripts on the page, but I don't believe this is causing the problem. Problem happens whether preserveContent is in line or in the js (as it is now). Anyone like to take a look at the page see what I am missing here? Excuse the messy code putting on the final touches...

Wrapper starts here:

Code: Select all

<div>
                    <h3 class="red">Take our survey and<strong> Win!</strong></h3>

<p class="survey">We invite you to take a <a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=NiQErdimKS4j_2bzxs5NWYbA_3d_3d" onclick="return hs.htmlExpand(this, { objectType: 'iframe', contentId: 'survey', objectWidth: 660, minWidth: 651, objectHeight: 850  } )" class="survey">quick survey</a> about your travel habits and preferences for  lodging on your Hawaii vacations. As a thank you, your name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to will a complimentary 3-nights stay at one of our premiere properties.
</p>
                  </div>

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”