It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:09 am
Frequently asked questions.
This means Highslide doesn't work at all and you are redirected directly to the full-size picture.
- Check that highslide.js is included properly. To make sure that it is actually there, you can use the Firebug Firefox extenstion and it's Net panel. It shows if a requested file is found on your server or not.
- Also make sure you haven't made changes to highslide.js that break the file.
- If you are using HTML content, you may not have the correct configuration of the file. To check, use the highslide-full.js file from the download package.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9207
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:22 pm
- Location: Vik i Sogn, Norway
Return to Highslide FAQ
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests