Today I've downloaded custom Highslide using editor and tried to install it on my Drupal-based site. Here is what I have done:
1. Installed and enabled highslide drupal module.
2. Downloaded highslide and copied it to drupal module directory.
3. Checked module settings - default settings are fine for me.
4. Changed the way my photos are displayed via imagecache module - I used Lightbox2 before and changed it to Highslide.
I want to make image gallery
, but it doesn't work - original image is opened after clicking on thumb in current browser tab.
Tried to search for solution and found none, so I'm writing this post here now.
So I've tried to do some workarounds
... First I've manually added highslide css class and onclick event to links - and I got some results. Photos are zooming now, but they behave like single images and I expect them to be a gallery with prev/next buttons. And highslide skin differs from my expectations by the way.
I've noticed that there is no this line in source code:
... so I've tried to put it manually, but nothing changed. And I've removed this line.
By the way I've noticed 2 animations while loading picture (instead of one) - is it a bug?
And is there any effect from setting highslide permissions in drupal user-access settings? It made no difference for me...
And I need your help How to make image-gallery work?
1. How to make highslide module work out of the box automatically? Or how to make it work manually?
2. How to fix 2 animations when loading picture (make one animation)?
3. And one more thing: on the same page there is a dash-underlined link below map (ðíð¥ð¥ð▒Ðëð©ÐéðÁ ð¢ð░ð╝) - it also uses highslide and gets php page via iframe. There are 2 close buttons there - is it possible to fix it? And How to define different highslide settings for it (skin or background and colors for example)?
Any recommendations? Appreciate any assistance.Some useful info.
Image gallery example: http://kv-posutochno.ru/kvartira/5
Link to my highslide editor settings (wich are similar to default settings): http://highslide.com/editor/?config=%7B ... 3A+true%7D
Browser: Firefox 3.5, Opera 10.
OS: Ubuntu Linux